Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 233

I've made it through the holidays :D I think I spent about $700ish on Christmas gifts. (ouch!) I do dislike that about Christmas. The gift buying is crazy. My family totally over does it. I still spent less than they did and I do feel a bit cheap but I can't afford to be a crazy shopper.

On New Years I didn't spend any money...except gas money so maybe $20. I went to a friends and played Wii. It was just three of there and we had a blast. It was so much better than getting into the bar scene and I started the new Year working out -- hopefully a good sign. I use to be huge into fitness. I worked as a trainer in a gym but then I got busy with my own business and took a break which has now been two years. So, I really miss it and I'm back in the books trying to re-learn what i have forgotten over time
I bought the Rich Dad Poor Dad book. I've heard at least three times now that it's the best book ever read. I bought it on iTunes for about $16. It's the audio book and I have it on my iPod so I plan on listening to it while cleaning. I'm a big fan of audio books. It's the multi-tasking of listening and driving or cleaning that I can do at the same time that I love.

I'll report back on my review of the book. I'm sure I'll have it done next week.

Still, I continue to be flat broke. All my money is going to bills right now. I think it will take me two months to catch up as I still recovery from the high deposits from the move. I made $1500 on Dec 20th that I am waiting to be paid for and with that I will FINALLY buy my washer and dryer

Total Dent Paid: $27, 148

1 comment:

MS. AMAZON said...

I think I will also buy that book on itunes- nothing better than multi tasking. This month, I am reading "The Millionaire Next door"