Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 486

How possible is it to be debt free?!?

Since I’ve started this I’ve paid off a lot of debt. Of course I’ve lost focus here and there and could have done better but I’ve also gained more debt…like $6100 in braces for my son, over $4000 in taxes, new equipment for the business

So the break down now:

$1200 taxes

$1200 to the car

$3,600 to my mom

I’ve paid off some Visa but I’m not even going to count it as I’ve about put the money back on. So, I’ll start adding the Visa to debt payment once I really start paying it off

My goal to be debt free by my 30th birthday did not happen

Soooooo, the new goal is to be debt free by June 2010

By June 2010 it will be 2yrs since I’ve started this

I need to get back into my whole idea of Donald Trumps “Set goals and stay disciplined” if this is ever going to work well for me.

I make a great income for being single. I should have a lot more that what I do.

I’ll be back with new goals tomorrow

Total Debt Paid: $42, 234

No comments: