Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 687

I just paid $2,000 to my Visa! -- YAY! It's in the $6,000 range now...haven't been there in awhile! It's high $6,000 but ti there, lol

I'm very happy about my decision with my new car. I was in a car accident and have no choice but to buy a new car as I need one for my business. The insurance company gave me about $5,800 and I found a car for $6,500. That will be paid for in cash, no car payments! That means no more added debt - yay!

I opened up a TFSA! I plan to have $5000 in it by the end of this year. Right now I'm just putting in $100 a month. I'll just add the rest in as it comes...after this debt id a bit lower and my wedding season starts

I'm so excited to get this debt gone...just a few more months :) -- and then it's onto savings! I think I'll start a new blog for that.

Total Debt Paid: $55, 084

No comments: