Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 77

Total Debt Paid: $16, 562

35% of the debt paid estimating it was at $47,000 when I started but I am sure it's higher as I go along here.

Hummm, just to make myself feel a bit better...my goal is to pay off $20,000 by November. That goal is now just over 82% reached.

The car is paid off now...well not the whole thing. Just the part that wasn't paid for while I was apparently deceased. I just have to pay the bail lift fees which are over $400

I've been spending a lot of money lately. I have a new place to live, it's a three bedroom house, with an attic and shed - yay! The reason we are moving is because the apartment we (my son and I) are in is so small. Now we will have all kinds of room. So, I've paid for last months rent. The downside is I now have to buy a fridge and stove, washer and dryer. I can afford to buy new but maybe should try use to focus more money on the debt.

OK, off to read what everyone else is up to :)

August is a crazy busy month for me so I've been slow at posting here and my work blog :( I've been thinking about you all though

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you. I have been thinking about you and checking in to see if you have been posting. Congrats on the new house. :)