Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 88

Total debt paid is $16, 962

August is my best month for income but I'm moving slowly on the debt with all my expenses. The business and my residence move at the end of the month and my business rent has more than doubled but I now have a store front so hopefully the marketing there will work out. I haven't figured out how I am going to pay for movers yet. I still need to come up with last months rent on both new locations.

I wrote a check for $2,400 to my sons school to cash for the end of the month so I can pay off last years tuition - that will be a nice bill to scratch off my debt list :)

I was really hoping to get to $20,000 this month but it doesn't look hopeful...anyway, I have scratched off a good number of creditors. I can now answer my phone without fear of a creditor :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, I was getting concerned! :) You have made such awesome progress, and just the fact that you can now answer the phone without the fear that it is a creditor is huge! Great job!