Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day ??? and totally lost

The debt has been going well. I'm over $20,000 now since June but I'll have to get an exact number.

I've been totally busy with work.

The move went well but time consuming! I'm not even half way unpacked with the house but it's being painted. The upstairs will be done today and then I can settle things in up there. Tomorrow the painter will start on the kitchen...who is my uncle and doing all the painting for a really great price -- $350 for 6 rooms.

I'm borrowing a fridge and stove for now but should have the money this week to buy my own.

The house is fantastic! And with the rooms being painted it just makes it all the better :)

Anyway, just checking in since it's been so long. Hopefully I can get my total debt amount paid tonight and check back in tomorrow evening.

I hope everyone is well

No comments: