Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 124

This is what I feel like right now.

After the move I have a ton of new bills with deposits to be paid and I have a nice pile of them in my purse. Really, I am afraid to open them. I missed my car payment again last month and I won't have it this month either. Ugh!

I have no idea how I am going to keep up.

I asked my sons father for child support today and he turned the conversation into a huge fight. For some reason he doesn't think he should pay support and so he hasn't. I don't really 'need' the support...I guess but it would really really help.

ALSO, my blog is now by invite only because I have a crazy ex who is now threatening to take me to court and if that happens I don't want him using this blog and my progress against me.

I just came across this interesting video: CLICK HERE

Total debt paid: $22,253

No comments: