Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 153

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post!

Work is very busy -- crazy busy!

Paying off debt has been going slow but I plan on getting a lot done this month. I did purchase some needed equipment for the business. $$$ I spent about $3000 there but I have improved my work flow and am getting this done a lot quicker :)

My future shop account will be paid off thins month! Yay! One less account on my debt list!

I still need a washer and dryer. Laundry piles up like crazy in my house now that I actually have to find the time to go out to do laundry. 

I closed three of my accounts today and now only have two. My one account was costing over $30 a month in bank fees so all I was doing in that account is being done in one of the two still open. Yay to saving money! 

I bought winter clothes for my son and that was a $300 bill -- yikes! But it had to be done. 

I was thinking about money yesterday and how much I make a year for being a single household income and I really do well -- I just need to work on learning how to manage this money. Oh, and still no child support from my sons father, ugh! 

I'm off to check on everyone else now. I hope your all well! 

Total Debt paid: No idea right now since I closed one account where debt was paying off through online banking. I should have checked into that! Whoops! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so great! Wow! You have accomplished so much in such a short time! You should be very proud of yourself! :)