Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 173

I had a few unexpected expenses today. My son needed new shoes because he stepped in dog pooh and left his shoes at my mothers, outside in a bucket of water! He then tried to go to school this morning in his cousins size 1 shoe when he is a size 4. So, we went shopping and spent over $50 on shoes. He also needed new goalie pads and a goalie stick as he has grown out of his (but they lasted for three years) so there was another $400+. I had only budgeted for $100 in sports and $100 in clothing for him this month and as we went over the budget for sports I will also go over budget for clothing as I still have to buy him winter boots....maybe not over budget if I can find boots under $50.

I haven't paid any money to debt since my last post but I plan on paying my car tomorrow as it's two weeks late! Ugh, and secured debt! I'm just killing my credit here.

As soon as I get the car caught up and my car insurance I'll start putting into the emergency fund -- thanks for the suggestion.

Oh, and the budget -- SCARY! So far my expenses add up to over $4,700 a month. That's just so far, ocovering the costs of rent on the house, biz, gas, food, clothing, sports....so I have the budget and the actual will be more :( I didn't know I spend THAT much money.

Total Debt Paid: $25, 888

No comments: