Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 182

I had a birthday this week which basically means only 52 weeks to be debt free...as the goal is to be debt free by the age of 30. 

I've spent to much money on business this month and I haven't started Christmas shopping, ugh! 

I did pay $300 to an account today that I am WAY behind on. One of my clients actually just started working for this company I owe money to and she felt awful that she has to be the one to email me asking to pay up. And not to mention it's a tad bit embarrassing to have to tell my client I don't have the money but I'll pay $300. 

The credit card is still in the freezer. I hope to put some money on it before the month is over. 

Total Debt Paid: $26, 548

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a great one! You are doing so incredibly well on your debt reduction! Just think how much you will have accomplished by this time next year!! :) Great work!

Jerry said...

You're making progress and that's what counts. That is a tad embarassing, though. Sorry about that. But, your diligence will lead to you debt freedom. No one can take that from you. When you're finally there that will be your insurance for your future. Good luck!
Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com