Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 29 on debt reducation plan


...and I've paid $8,846.00!!!

Unfortunately, my main camera stopped working while I was working at a wedding yesterday. I hope it is fixable as new cameras for what I need are terribly expensive. I have two others that work but one is very slow so if the camera thats down is not fixable I'll have to look into buying another.

Goals this week
1. pay a $1466.43 PST bill
2. find car insurance
3. move my stuff out of storage by the July 8th
4. any extra cash I have on Friday will go to my son private school bill

I'm still keeping track of what I spend a week and will just try to update it every Wednesday so I have the log to see where all my cash is going. Keeping track of how much I spend does help as I second guess purchases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$8846!!!! Wow, that is fantastic!