Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh boy!

Spending today:

$5.01 - Tim Hortons
$16.00 - pizza
$11.58 - snacks
$5.25 movies
-------
$37.84 (better than my two previous days)

Usually on Fridays my son goes to the grandparents or his fathers because I work on weekends as a wedding photographer. However, he is home tonight so we got some pizza and movies. Because I am a vegetarian we usually get two pizzas but tonight we just got one with half peperoni and my half with just mushrooms...so we saved there, a bit. I figure it cost less to buy a pizza and split it than to buy what we need to make our own pizza that we never eat the left overs to as it's soggy the next day.

I'll take my son to my mothers tomorrow as I have to shoot a wedding tomorrow and another one on Sunday. So, we spent a few extra dollars on entertainment for tonight. Also, I have a few things I'm doing to prepare for tomorrows wedding. It will take me a few hours to get through the backing up of files.

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I wouldn't beat yourself up over spending $37ish bucks :)

I spent $2 on a bottle of water and probably $7 in chocolate the other day... so I can't say much LOL

Thanks for coming by!!!! I've added you to my reader

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job of paying down your debt. Don't fret if you some days where you feel like you splurge. Paying down debt is like dieting, make it too strict and when you slip up you really slip up. It's ok to treat yourself some, just use moderation.

~change

PS: you asked me about my debt total before I started paying it off. It was just over $30,000.

Bailey said...

Keeping track of your daily spending is a good first step.

Marti and I took about 3 years to work down $15,000 in CC debt. Been debt free for a 5 years now. So there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Getting the half/half pizza is a good idea. You can also get pretty cheap (and tasty) frozen pizzas at the grocery store. Normally one of the brands is always on sale.

indebt said...

Reading your blogs is helping me to stay focused. It's not like I tell my friends I was advised to claim bankrupt. It might be bad for my business to let that out there. I'm getting motivated and learning some tips along the way. It's even helping this paying of debt thing to be fun believe it or not, lol

change, I was wondering the amount with all the changes you made to your lifestyle. -- thanks