Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goal of the week reached in a day!

So, it's after midnight, I'm tired and should be in bed. I've just spent the last hour going over bill payments, banking stuff, deleting old bills off my on line banking and setting up new payments.

I have my future shop account set up that I pay $100 every Thursday and $91 on the 18th of the month. I actually forgot I was doing that so I've been paying $491.00 a month on this bill. I thought I was paying $91. This is how awful I am with money! I've not set up my Visa now that I pay $100 every Monday and then I'll put whatever else I can on it. I figure Monday is a good day as I get paid on weekends. AND, I just put $800 on the Visa today so I've now reached the goal of the week and more that I set this morning :) I don't plan on making money tomorrow (um, today...need sleep) so it will be just keeping track of spending.

I also took care of the phone bill and hydro but they are not included in the debt plan

total debt paid: $6960 in 19 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! $6960 paid in 19 days is amazing! Great work!