Monday, June 23, 2008

yesterdays spending

Yesterday I drove over 500km...it was a lot of diving and maybe about 6hrs worth, or close. I'm pretty sure I spend a whole $50 on gas, but because it was work I was paid just over $200 for the travel.

All my spending yesterday was work related:

$51.00 - gas
$8.05 - Tim Hortons (breakfast on the way to work)
$5.63 - Time Hortons (snack on the way home)
-------
$64.68


...not bad. The gas I'll write off. However, by the end of my 7 days of keeping track of how much I spend I think it will be nice to know how much I do spend at Tim Hortons. I have a horrible Ice Cap addiction which cost me at least $94 a month

I have to catch up on car payments this week (about $1400) so I'm not sure how much I'll have to out on the big debt. Hopefully I can pay at lest $500 to debt on catch up on the car payments...ok -- that sounds like a good this weeks goal.

Goal this week: catch up on car payments and get $500 to debt

No comments: