Thursday, June 19, 2008

focus on the solution - not the problem

If what Donald Trump says works: "Don't focus on the problem. Focus on the solution" then maybe I should not focus on this huge debt I have of who knows what. I keep finding more debt and with interest it's over $50,000...but not much over. Ugh, I don't even know how much debt I have

Instead I'll try changing the focus to how I am paying off this debt and just sort of 'forget' about the amount.

I have enough cash to get me through the week till my next pay and I can't wait for Saturday/Sunday when I can deposit over $1400 worth of checks into my business account to pay off more debt.

I just might be able to pay $10,000 this month. I'm thinking about that being my next goal, hummmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it seems like it is going to be a long journey, but it looks like you are doing a great job of getting your debt paid down. Keep up the great work!