Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 31

I've wanted a studio prop for about a year now and I finally bought it today. I decided that after wanting it for so long it may be a good purchase. The cost was $200 which is a lot of money when I'm so far in debt but it will be a nice prop for the studio.

I have one of the four goals accomplished for the week:

Goals this week
1. pay a $1466.43 PST bill DONE
2. find car insurance (should have by tomorrow)
3. move my stuff out of storage by the July 8th (no moving date yet)
4. any extra cash I have on Friday will go to my son private school bill (I hope there is some money left after moving expenses but it may be unlikely)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your goals, you are making tremendous progress. Every day I check in you amaze me. Doesn't it feel good?