Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 56

Day 56 and I have paid a total of $12,790.02

I saved money in two ways today:

1) I needed hangers so instead of going out and buying some which is what I was going to do I just went through my closet and tossed the cloths I never wear into 2 garbage bags that I’ll donate….so, now I have LOTS of hangers.

2) I took back 29 milk jugs which paid for more chocolate milk and put just over a $1 into my purse

Yesterday I drove for about 4hrs (work related) so I took the time to think of some ways to help me stay focused with the debt.

  1. log into online banking daily (as mentioned)
  2. take time to read other debt blogs (I really learn a lot from others blogs)
  3. get back on track with the daily spending
  4. get back on track with daily income

I was totally blaming the breakup for my off track, but I’m done with that excuse.

I went to the library today (I love the library) and I took out two books on debt and two audio books by Toni Robbins.

Off to read some blogs now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are really taking all the right steps to get your debt paid off, I'm very proud of you!!