Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 54

Day 54 = $12, 399.02 paid to debt

…moving slowly this month

Work is crazy busy! Next month will be busy and profitable so I know I’ll be moving a little more quickly along in the debt payment. What a difference from last month to this month though.

I looked at getting a mortgage but I was advised to stick with the debt payment and look again in September. My idea has always been by age 30 as well when the debt is paid off so I may have to wait anyway.

I think.....ugh, I know...I'm still not as focused as I was and I'm still working on getting back to that. Tomorrow I am going to plan out the next 7days with spending using some of the tips I have learned from other debt bloggers. I need to get back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing great! And I see you have paid another $100, that's awesome! Every $100 you pay is $100 less that you can be charged interest on. Keep it up, you can do it!