Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 50

$12,299.02 paid to debt in 50 days as of 3min ago, hummmm I could have bought a small car with all that money, lol

I had a credit company call me last night asking for $1,400 or I'll have to go to court about it so I paid them $400 tonight and I'll see what I can do as the month goes on as it's to be paid this month in full before they take legal action. The guy I was talking to was looking at my credit telling me it wasn't that bad and as soon as I clear this up I wont have anything sitting owing in collections :)

I think I have been spending a lot of money...and I'm ot even sure on what. Last week when I fell off track I also stopped keeping track of daily spending. I'll need to start that again to get things better sorted out.

Does anyone feel like paying off debt is a full time job?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! When I was paying off my debt, I felt like EVERY decision I made had to do with paying my debt. If I wanted a coffee, I had to think, well, if I buy a coffee, I won't have that money to pay on my debt. You are doing such a fantastic job! I know it's tough, but look at all the progress you have made in only 50 days! That is SO impressive!!