Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 45

Hummm, so I've kind of loss focus for the last few days...relationship issues, ugh! My partner split with me last Tuesday. So, it's been a rough week and things with us are still broken

Anyway, I plan to be back on track :)

Day 45 and I have paid $10, 612.43

After this weekend I should be able to out a bit more money to debt. The camera down is still an issue but that for sure will be taken care of this month. And I need to get back on keeping track of where I spend my money. I think I totally blew any budgeting this past week...but I do have a nice amount sitting in the bank -- maybe that emergency fund I was suggested to have :)

2 comments:

pennypincher said...

Glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you had gone, welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your relationship troubles, that can be tough. You are still doing great on your debt repayment and I continue to be impressed with the progress you are making. Looking forward to more updates! Take care!